Tuesday 10 July 2012

Day 1, So it begins. Dept Min of DFO for C-38

This is my first letter, out of the 365 I'll be sending out over the next year.
It's to the Hon. Claire Dansereau, Deputy Minister of the Department of Fisheries and Oceans.

From what I understand, Canada's Bill C-38 guts the Fisheries Act (hehe pun), will lay off many important ocean scientists, and shut down the awesome Experimental Lakes Area. Learn some more: http://saveela.org/

It looks and sounds like it was written by an 8 year old. More on why later, when I figure out how to make some sort of F&Q page.

Best part? Writing to Members of Parliament in Ottawa is freee!!
 One of my favourite things about Canada. Give it a try:
<Name of Member of Parliament >
House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada
K1A 0A6

No comments:

Post a Comment