Friday 20 July 2012

Day 11, Great Lakes Protection Hon Jim Bradley Minister of Environment

In keeping with one of my favourite principles: lazy - I mean, efficient! - impact, here are my final two letters (for now) about the Great Lakes Protection Act.

Extra enviro points: write two short letters using only one sheet of paper!



The Act is still open for public comments, click here to share yours with the powers that be:

Tragically enough, I had no idea the name of Ontario's Minister of Environment. His name is Jim Bradley. And now he gets a letter from me :)

Sent to:

The Honourable Jim Bradley
Ontario Minister of the Environment
77 Wellesley Street West
11th Floor, Ferguson Block
Toronto ON
M7A 2T5

Email: minister.moe@ontario.ca
Telephone: (416) 314-6790




No comments:

Post a Comment